Less than Full Container Load
You can optimize transit times and minimize costs with our Less than Full Container Load (LCL) Freight services.
When you don’t have enough cargo to fill a container, GV USA Logistics offers LCL service between Miami and all major ports throughout Latin America. We have an extensive network of partners who manage container freight stations throughout Central America, the Caribbean, and South America. That means we can offer you space within a container that is shared with other clients’ goods to deliver economical usage-based costing, while providing Full-Container-Load (FCL) frequency, routing and visibility.
As one of Latin America’s leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC), we provide Less than Full Container Load (LCL) service that features:
LCL keeps goods moving in your supply chain because you can send them as soon as they are ready rather than waiting until you have a full container. We include the following services:
- Receipt of client’s cargo at the origin
- Consolidation of client’s cargo with cargo from merchants with the same relative proximity
- Issuance of house bill of lading
- Ocean shipment
- Deconsolidation at destination and release to consignee
Our Less than full Container Load (LCL) service can be strategically combined with the following services to provide an end-to-end solution:
- Supplier Management, for efficient management of vendors and goods prior to shipment
- Transportation of goods to our warehouse for consolidation
- Freight insurance to protect your cargo in transit
- Customs Brokerage services for entry and clearance at destination
- Transportation of your cargo and delivery to warehouse or facility after deconsolidation at the port
Our Less than full Container Load (LCL) service provides a distinctive suite of value-added services that provides true door-to-door transport.